Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
playlist with upnp renderer
30-09-2014, 12:08 PM
playlist with upnp renderer
Hi,
I created a win32 App using platinum SDK in c++ platform to control the plugplayer from windows. I couldn't create playlist using platinum sdk. So, that i just wanna use your ohNet sdk to implement playlist support in my app. How do i integrate to my app?
Find all posts by this user
30-09-2014, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 02:57 PM by simonc.)
RE: playlist with upnp renderer
(30-09-2014 12:08 PM)rselvan Wrote:  Hi,
I created a win32 App using platinum SDK in c++ platform to control the plugplayer from windows. I couldn't create playlist using platinum sdk. So, that i just wanna use your ohNet sdk to implement playlist support in my app. How do i integrate to my app?

The ControlPoint stack overview doc gives you a good start towards working with ohNet. Note that you won't find it a natural fit to squeeze ohNet into an app that is already using Platinum. You might find it easier to either invoke actions on Playlist using Platinum or rework your app to use ohNet throughout.

I presume that the former will be easier but don't know Platinum so can't say for sure.

(Note that I've also moved this thread. The question concerns ohNet so is appropriate for the ohNet forum.)
Find all posts by this user